The application deadline is 31 October 2018. Applications received after this date by Walsall Academy or Walsall Local Authority will be treated as late applications according to the Rules of Admission. If submitting a late application, please provide any supporting documentation.
Rules of Admission 2019
The Rules of Admission 2019 are approved by our Governing Board. These are available to download from the links below.
Before ringing or emailing Enquiries, please read our frequently asked questions FAQ.
- – Year 7 Rules of Admission 2019 (PDF File)
- – Year 7 Registration Form (PDF File)
- – Year 7 Registration Form (Word Doc)
Following the determination of our arrangements, any objections to those arrangements must be made to the Schools Adjudicator. Objections to the Adjudicator must be made by 15 May in the determination year.
Admissions Appeal 2019 Timetable
- 1 March 2019 – Parents/Carers and Primary Schools notified of the result of applications
- 16 March 2019 – Agreed deadline for return of Acceptance Form
- 30 March 2019 – Agreed final deadline for submission of appeals against decisions
- w/c 13 May 2019 – Appeal heard by Independent Appeals Panel